Hi there 👋
- 🔭 I’m currently working on bringing together IoT and Machine Learning. From the ultra-low-power edge (TinyML) to the clouds (AWS and Azure so far)
- 🌱 I’m currently learning a bunch of things, because the topic above is sooo wide! All what I learn, I try to bring back to the community. Therefore I am so happy that I was offered to become a Mentor in the epic Deep Learning Specialization in Coursera from Prof. Andre Ng. This was probably one of the reasons for which I was nominated to become AWS Community Builder in the Machine Learning category. I also volunteer in several other communities providing advice and counseling as Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador and Github Campus Expert.
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on anything related to IoT devices doing inferencing with optimized deep learning models (e.g. TVM, TensorFlow Lite Micro, AWS SageMaker Neo…)
- 🤔 I’m looking for experts in the domain who are interested in public speaking (e.g. TinyML talks, where I am one of the organizers) or simply exchanging experiences and networking. Feel free watch one of our latest TinyML talks to see if this is something interesting for you:
- 💬 Ask me about my favourite food and I will get in trouble
- 📫 How to reach me: LinkedIn works fine for me